Lunching at Greggs

Ah, a Greggs sausage roll, the staple diet of 90% of Scots. The other 10% live in well off areas and have a steak bake instead.

Lunching at Greggs

Lunching at Greggs

Advertisements
This entry was posted by realedinburgh2.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: